Hair and Make-up By Carmelina Tarallo *** The World of Glamour!

Sunday 12 February 2012

MAC Morning with Gemma Collins

Everytime I go to Gemmas, I could literally stay there hours gossiping and chatting away over absolute jibba jabba but I swear she is busier than me and we never stand still before she has to jet off to film or a photo shoot. Its a never ending story but we make the most of the time we have together.

I love a bit of MAC and bought lots of things so Gemma and I had a lovely morning as well as a giggle getting ready for her to wizz of to the filming of TOWIE.

I usually mix and match products on Gemma according to the look she wants to achieve but we decided to do a bit of MAC loving today.


I apologise for the way I look in the picture. I was so busy taking the pic I didn't know where I was looking.

As you can see from her outfit, Gemma had a very glamourous event to go to so we didn't hold back on hair and makeup!

For her hair we decided on a Kim Kardashian-esque look with soft curls at the ends and swept away from the face volume on top. Just a lit bit more of a glamourous look for today. Don't even ask me how I did this look without any rollers, tongs, straightners or hairdryer. Just a backcombing brush and a can of hairspray. Gemma kept asking me how I was going to achieve it and all I kept saying was 'leave it to me!' It was so funny looking at Gemmas confused face in the mirror.


We wanted a glam look but still very captivating to Gemmas features.
All applied using a mixture of MAC and Estee Lauder Brushes...and the products are....

BASE
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid, NC20
Concealer: Estee Lauder Disappear Concealer, 02 Light
Powder to set: Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre  (Natural Finish Loose Powder), 30
                         MAC Blot Pressed Powder on T-Zone, Light

EYES
Eyeshadows: A mixture from my MAC Pro Palette
Eyebrows: MAC Taupe Eyeshadow
Eyeliner Top Lashes: MAC Fluidline, Blacktrack
Eyeliner Bottom Line: MAC Eye Liner, Ebony
Waterline Top and Bottom: MAC Eye Liner, Ebonyhttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=389277044514858191
Eyelashes: Salon Systems Lashes, 100 (we absolutely love these lashes)
Mascara: MAC Falsh Lashes Extreme Black, Extreme Black

CHEEKS
Bronzer: NARS Bronzer, (Cheekbones and Temples), Laguna
Blusher: MAC Blusher, (Apples of Cheeks), Pink Swoon


LIPS
Lipliner: MAC Lip Pencil, Whirl
Lipstick: A mixture of MAC Lipstick, Blankety
                                 Mac Lipstick, Cosmo

Hope you like, if you have any questions let me know. Hope you like....

1 comment: