Hair and Make-up By Carmelina Tarallo *** The World of Glamour!

Monday 7 November 2011

It's Your Time to Shine with Metallics!

I have been keeping a close eyes on the trends and one that has stuck out like a sore thumb for all the right reasons is.....Metallics!!!! One word J'adore (mind the pun!)

I'm lucky enough to have a sister who is a fashion PR and she always fills me in with the latest trends and as she knows I like a bit of bling, she knew it was one to catch my attention. And looking at the magazines not just my attention but that of the celebs too.


They look great in these on trend metallic frocks worn at The Grammys. Whether its outfits, bags, jewellery, hairpieces or shoes us women are all liking a bit of metallic.

Magazines show us some of the most outrageous and amazing images that are there to inspire us into incorporating ideas into our lives. That is what is so amazing about imagination, it can go wild.

I think its very unlikely that we are going to be leaving the house looking like this......















These images capture a little bit of the adventurous side of us and allow us to experiment with metallics in our own way. Treat yourself to that amazing bag or outfit.

Katy Perry loves her bag!


Check out Olivia Palermo's Shoes!!



Accessories are a great way to stand out from the crowd. But an even better way is with you make-up. I'm a huge fan of metallic make-up. It's bold and captivating and you're always going to get a compliment. Look through magazines and get some great ideas to add into your glam look.

Add a daringly gold eyeshadow for extra effect. Make it pop or make it subtle it's up to you but have fun.
 Metallic doesn't have to be gold or silver. It can be grey or pewter or bronze. All these shades are suitable and it depends on what you feel comfortable in.

These  are some great ways of adding metallic make-up to glam you up!











Another big trend that is going around and loved by people such as Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Jessie J are metallic nail wraps. Also known as Minx. My lovely friend does my Minx for me. She is fab and has loads of designs and she had told me that the most popular ones are the metallic silver and gold. Try them, they are so glam and you will love them.






No comments:

Post a Comment