Hair and Make-up By Carmelina Tarallo *** The World of Glamour!

Sunday 1 January 2012

Christmas is over!...BUT THE GLAMOUR IS NOT!!!



Ok I have to admit I had too much fun over Christmas experimenting with different looks, textures and products to feel very festive. This is a fab time of year to be as adventurous with make-up. Admittedly I went glitter mad.... and why not. I bet you all had fun too....
 I tried different hairstyles, had a lot of fun with different colour eyeshadows and the red lippy popped up a lot, haha!

I had some amazing pics which gave me inspiration for the Christmas period.
So I thought I would share them with you...


















 





As you can see there is a theme of reds, greens, golds and GLITTER. Why not it was Christmas after all.

I hope you had as much fun as I did this year over Christmas and new years. I would love to see some pics of your creativity.

And don't forget : Make-up is not just for Christmas......it's for a glamorous life!!!!


Have a fab 2012 everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment