Hair and Make-up By Carmelina Tarallo *** The World of Glamour!

Friday 6 January 2012

It's all about 'ME ME ME Cosmetics'





I have tried so many make-up brands and I have completely gone mad for Me Me Me Cosmetics. I have so many bits in my kit which I use on my clients and a huge selection for myself. I can't help it....I love make-up! The whole range is great value for money for the quality and packaging you are given. I'm such a sucker for great packaging and the price is a bonus. Everything has a modern edge with a vintage classy feel which I find very appealing and the variety of shades throughout the cosmetics makes choosing very hard.

My first purchase was the shimmy shimmers. I love anything that's pigmented, shimmery and multi-functional. I use it as a highlighter, blusher, bronzer, eyeshadow and mix it with vaseline for a lovely shimmery balm.
It has since then changed and be renamed and repackaged into the new slice black look, which I prefer...
Shimmer Stack




It has five colours/tones which range from a soft golden ivory colour to a sultry dark bronze. They can be used individually or together. It is perfect because it is not over shimmery.

I recently looked at the website and the naughty people at MeMeMe have made it very hard to resist other products.Because of this I also had to treat myself to some bits.


The Eye Inspire Goddess Eyes Quad


In my job I can sometimes use up to 10 eyeshadows at a time. I love things like palettes and quads because it means simplicity and variety all at the same time. The colours are rich with beautiful golds, bronzes and browns which can give you different looks from daytime to evening. They are lovely and metallic to give a uber glam finish. They are so easy to apply, don't crumble or fall on application. Lovely to blend and last all day. Perfect for any make-up bag. The quad range also comes in other colours so have a little look and find the perfect one for you.

I also bought the Blush Me! Blush Box in Pink



I generally like a bronzed look to my skin but at the moment I love adding a pink hue to the apple of my cheeks. Since buying this I have had so many compliments from people. I thought it would be slightly visible but people can really notice it and when I tell them it's from MeMeMe, they tell me they've never heard of it. Where the hell do they live, space! I also have a celeb client who's whole make-up bag is MeMeMe, courtesy of me of course.
 This blusher is definitely a 'must'. it has a soft pink tone and compliments every skin tone from english rose to golden olive skin. It is physically impossible to go OTT with this product as it's very buildable and easy to use.

The website www.mememecosmetics.co.uk is so easy to use and is full of information including tips, instructions, techniques on application and different looks that can be achieved with their fab products. I cant wait  to try the Skin Illuminator, the new Flawless Finish Tinted Moisturizer and the new Goddess Rocks!

How funky is that packing!!!!!

I recommend you guys to look at the website and I hope you has much fun as I did. If you buy anything I promise you that you will not only have fun but be thoroughly happy with the products

Happy Glam Time! with MeMeMe Cosmetics





No comments:

Post a Comment