Hair and Make-up By Carmelina Tarallo *** The World of Glamour!

Thursday 26 January 2012

Gemma Collins Looking Uber Glam at the National Television Awards

I had so much fun last night with Gemma getting ready for the NTAs. I like to call her 'Little Liss Last Minute'. I think it's because we spend so much time talking and gossiping.that by the time we start the makeup we're running late. I think it's my fault to be honest with you.

I have worked with Gemma quite a bit recently on TOWIE and she has me in stitches, we're are so alike and she is so welcoming that you can't help loving her.

When she asked me to do the National Television Awards I was more then happy to say yes. She was nominated for an award with the other cast members of TOWIE which is such a great achievement in itself so I knew she had to look absolutely amazing.(this wasn't hard to achieve). She rocked that red carpet!!!

Gemma had a huge selection of dresses to wear to the ceremony and chose to wear a gorgeous Anoushka G Vintage nude and black floor length dress with gorgeous lace and beaded detail. When Gemma showed me the dress I knew she would be a knock out in it.

As Gemma had such a gorgeous dress with one shoulder and gorgeous detail we decided to have the hair to one side in soft curls. I curled all her hair but loosly and pinned it softly to one side and gave her plently of lift on top for a soft yet glam red carpet look. Gemma knows what she likes which is fab. She knows what suits her and like to experiment which is fun. I love listening to her ideas because I know what she likes, and it just works.

With the make up we went for an LA Vintage Glam Nude Look. Gemma has amazing skin, so the makeup base was easy. She has great bone structure and piercing blue eyes. I decided to do bold eyes using a mixture of bronzes, browns and black to make her baby blues pop. Making her eyes do the talking and nude glossy lips. A perfect match for her dress. A soft dusting of bronzer with a pinky hue on her cheeks which compliments her perfectly.




We had so much fun last night as we usually do. Im just happy that we both have a huge love for makeup.



No comments:

Post a Comment