Hair and Make-up By Carmelina Tarallo *** The World of Glamour!

Monday 2 January 2012

The Kardashians Inspire The Glam World!



The Kardashian sisters have inspired so many girls and women of all ages to be slimmer, curvier, taller, more tanned and overall more glam.
So many people ask me how they can achieve a 'Kardashian' look. How to get their eyebrows, how to get their hair, their flawless skin and many more....
Over the years Khloe, Kim and Kourtney have learned how to perfect their look for home comfort, media and everything else they have to squeeze into a manic schedule.

I have to admit I like to vary my makeup look from time to time, but I also truly believe "if you find something that works...stick with it!"






There are so many make-up artists globally that have worked with them and many more want to. Each one has a very unique look which makes them all admired.
People are put into the media to inspire people and they are no different. Three talented, beautiful women who know how to rock any red carpet, photo shoot and set!

On KUWTK, the girls have these huge make-up boxes filled every girls beauty box dream. Straight away I knew they were my kind of girls.

I personally think they have got better with age. Showing class with their dress sense, but still showing their personalities, glam side and adventure with hair, clothes and make-up.




This as got to be one of my favourite pictures.....Big hair, leopard, heels and flawless glam make-up. thumbs up girls!!!!

The Kardashian sisters have also been lucky enough to jump over to the production side of makeup and have a range of nail polishes for O.P.I. called Nicole. I haven't tried them but they look amazing...


Top row, left to right: 
All Kendall-ed Up
 Sealed with a Kris
 Kim-pletely In Love
Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam 
Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi 
Rainbow in the S-kylie. 

Bottom row, left to right: 
Disco Dolls 
Listen to Your Momager! 
Wear Something Spar-kylie 
It’s All About the Glam 
Follow Me on Glitter 
Kendall on the Katwalk 
My Empire… My Rules. 




Kendall and Kylie have also glammed up many magazine covers following in their sisters footsteps, fast becoming a huge talent. They have the same luscious hair, great complexion and model-like features. It is obvious that the whole Kardashian family are gifted on the 'looks' department and are simply using make-up for the 'fun factor'........................lucky chicas!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment